Traditionally, all real estate sales reps. represent the seller, even sales reps. who “assisted buyers”, this caused buyers to be misrepresented “hanging out in the breeze”, so to speak. Now as a buyer, you can receive the same level of representation that sellers have enjoyed.
10 Things we will do for you before you buy real estate.
- We will negotiate the lowest possible price for you that can possibly save you thousands of dollars.
- We will point out all defects, deficiencies or necessary repairs of the property before you buy.
- We will assess with care your needs and wants and will work actively to show you all properties which fit your requirements , not just our own listings and not properties that we know will disappoint you.
- We will prepare a current market analysis of the property you choose to ensure that you don’t pay too much.
- We will help you to determine the initial offer price and negotiating strategies.
- We will assist you and work with any financial institution to arrange the best possible financing terms available today.
- We will include any special “protective” clauses in your offer to ensure you get what you bargained for.
- We will present your offer to the seller and work hard on your behalf to negotiate the best deal for you.
- We will disclose to you every cost involved in the purchase of your property. We want no surprises at closing.
- We will follow up your transaction right to a successful closing.